Paul Tudor Jones Failure Speech :

The Perfect Failure  billionaire hedge fund manager  Paul Tudor Jones  speech to ninth graders about failures and talks about examples from his own life .   

Paul Tudor Jones Failure Speech

Greece for sale on Ebay!

This was a real Auction put before  Ebay pulled it down today .

Bruce Lee’s Philosophy

“Great Speeches Series “

Sample Post : S&P500 Market Overview

Please note : All Market Overview posts go private within 48hrs  . Once posts go into private mode they will disappear from the Spx overview section on the right hand side >> >>   .

This is a small sample piece of what you can expect for the Week ahead Market overview.

To keep up to date on Monday updates simple Subscribe to the Blog using the Email Subscription box in the top right hand side of this page .

The Next Domino – Spain

” Something for the weekend Series “

Birth of the Federal Reserve Private Banking System :

” Something for the weekend series ” 

7mins of Facts on the Banking Cartel that is the Fed .

Backing and Filling – Odds Enhancer : Were the Real odds “lay”..

“ TRADERS rant  Part 2 “ >  Part 1

Backing and Filling – Odd enhancer .

Were the Real odds “lay”..

As most Professionals Traders worth their salt spend the fast majority of
their time waiting – So the Market spends the majority of its time Backing
and filling .

Weve all heard the cliché Analogy of ,

Trader & Leopard  .

– The leopard ” Lays”  patiently silently among the brush or in a tree, to ambush its prey .

Were the Real odds “lay”..

Odds Enhancer

In reality you are one of 3 things throughout the Day – Long short or Flat
99 % Of the time I’m flat not having a single trade on – The other 1 % is were 99%  of my focus and energy presides… this includes

1)  Trade identification ~  Generating a Trade idea Up or Down ( Trade flow)

2)   Stocking a trade ~     Waiting and Disciplined Stocking for my pre determined level ( Prey ) setup .

3)  Action ~  Execution – ( Patience Discipline Technicals all coming together )

Discipline and patients is the name of the game and patience is the hardest part of discipline – Trading is a waiting game first and foremost .

What no one ever really talks about is – How to really increase your odds .

The Key for  Trader,s to increase his odds is simply to wait and execute
his edge –

“Trading is a waiting game first and foremost “

Just like a Leopord,

The trader

1) Sits prepared  ( waiting to pounce on the Herd and its vulnerable stragglers )

2) Is equipped with the skill to survive well beyond its years of its victims .

3) Is comfortable in his own skin without doubt fear or anxiety to hunt for and execute his primal instincts .

Backing and Filling  : 

Many will keep on chasing  caught up in the back and forth action afraid the market is going to move without them …      while the professional waits silently for their trade to come to them  just like the Leopard patiently  “lays ” in wait .

were the Real odds  “lay”  is in the wait .

An amateur never changes his Habits  – A  Leopard never changes its spots – 

Jesse Livermore’s “It’s not the thinkin’ that makes the money—it’s the sittin’ and the waitin‘ t  “be right and sit tight” 

“For your Entertainment a TRADERS rant on how he views Day-trading & the Monster that is the Markets with a pinch of salt added”

The baldy one has spoken – Copyright © 2012 tweeterTrades